Welcome to the May issue of the Fast Forward Newsletter.
New resources: Right to Work updates and template tracker, zero hour contracts, practical guidance to support workers from Ukraine.
News updates on Modern Slavery Helpline 2021 and Anti-slavery Commissioner Reports published.
Welcome to the April issue of the Fast Forward Newsletter.
New resources: On direct labour costing and 2022 wage rates, self-employed workers, environmental guidance and employer of choice business template.
News updates on guidance for Ukrainians, Statutory Sick Pay, Right to work updates from 6th April 2022 and PPE Employer duty update.
Welcome to the March issue of the Fast Forward Newsletter. This month’s news and signposts to helpful guidance are on:
WEBINAR: Wages, labour costing and National Minimum Wage 2022
SEP new resources on family rights, Sky pilots Fast Forward audits during the construction of its Innovation Centre, Stronger Together publishes impact assessment, EU Commission publishes legislative proposal on corporate accountability, recommendations for effective human rights due diligence
Just Good Work milestones and achievements from their past year, the Statutory Sick Pay Rebate scheme will close on 17th March,
New COVID-19 influencer and stakeholder toolkit and Immigration and Right To Work updates.
Welcome to the February issue of the Fast Forward Newsletter. This month’s news and signposts to helpful guidance are on:
• How to be an employer of choice – recording now available
• Competition watchdog launches review to investigate the UK fashion industry
• Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday: what you need to know
• The Low Pay Commission (LPC) is taking evidence from businesses and workers based in Leicester on 23 and 24 March
• Fashion-workers Advice Bureau in Leicester launches with radio interview
• Open Apparel Registry: one way to improve your transparency
• Pandemic news: the end of Plan B