Programme Integrity Manager – Fast Forward
The role: The purpose of this new role is to support day to day management, provide strategic input and help to ensure the integrity of the Fast Forward programme following sustained growth.
In this role you will manage relationships with the existing apparel and homewares Brand Members, inducting new Brand Members into the programme and providing consultative support to all members to monitor and support implementation of the programme into their UK supply chains. You’ll also manage relationships with the approved audit bodies and auditors in the programme and support the Managing Director in delivery of auditor training.
You’ll also lead the integrity and quality assurance of the programme, including developing, maintaining and delivering guidance, training and systems to monitor brand responsibilities (transparency, purchasing practices and remediation), overseeing the development of the auditor calibration programme and developing the audit methodology to remain effective at uncovering exploitative/evasive practices, supporting continuous improvement of those committed to improvement and recognising leading practices. You can view a job description and person specification here.
- An experienced professional with an in-depth understanding of corporate supply chains, business and human rights and ethical labour practices.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in business engagement/developing and managing senior stakeholder relations.
- An excellent trainer, with experience of preparing and delivering training to businesses as well as writing guidance materials.
- Someone with an interest in being involved in operations as well as strategic thinking
- An excellent communicator, with experience of developing and building new successful working relationships with a range of stakeholders, as well as confidence in representing the organisation professionally at a variety of events
- A great organiser, with the ability to set and meet demanding targets and deadlines, and to hold others accountable to those
- A motivated and enthusiastic worker, able to work independently and with remote colleagues/stakeholders, delivering day-to-day workload with minimal supervision.
- Someone with a good eye for detail, whilst retaining sight of the bigger picture.
We are: A small and friendly, hardworking, committed team. Fast Forward was developed together with apparel retailers in 2014 to address concerns of exploitative practices in UK fashion being undetected by existing social compliance audits. Proven as an effective methodology to uncover hidden exploitation and drive continuous improvement, this collaborative programme is operated by an ever-growing number of brands and retailers in a range of UK sectors.
- Contract: Part-time, permanent: Three days (24 hours) pw. There is the potential for increased working hours as the programme grows, but it’s not a requirement for the right candidate to be interested in additional working hours.
- Salary: £35-40k pro-rata | Starting holiday – 30 days (including bank holidays) pro-rata/per annum.
- To apply: Please send your up-to-date CV with a motivation letter explaining why you feel you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23.59 on Sunday 11th July. Please include: ‘Application Programme Integrity Manager’ in the subject line. Interviews will provisionally take place on Wednesday 21st July.